This is a pretty flexible and easy to use system which allows you to create in just a few clicks, huge volumetric clouds storm in the sky. Because it is highly customizable, it can easily be used to create realistic clouds storm but it can also be used to create alien volumetric skies and alien volumetric storms. The material instances of the clouds have more lots of parameters which will allow you to quickly change almost any aspect of the clouds storm, from color to shape, position, flowmaps, intensity and many others.
Features: (Please include a full, comprehensive list of the features of the product)
- easy to use (just drag and drop in an empty scene)
- smart and highly customizable materials (adjust up to 100 parameters in side the material instances, to give the storm and the sky a unique look)
- supports LUMEN (full dynamic global illumination)
- it comes with a custom material for the Skydome where you can adjust parameters like sky tint, background clouds speed and rotation, etc.
- game ready (although it is using Lumen and it is volumetric, everything is very well optimized and can be used for games without any significant performance drops)
Number of Unique Effects: 1
Number of Materials: 17 materials and material instances
Number of Textures: 15
Number of Blueprints: 1 blueprint
Number of Unique Meshes: 1
Supported Development Platforms:
Mac: Not tested
Documentation: Please read the description and watch the 6 Videos from the beginning of the description
Important/Additional Notes: When you open the example maps for the first time, because I am using World Partition, You will have to load the regions of the landscape from the World Partition Tab.