This asset supports the Built-in (Standard) Rendering Pipeline and the Universal Rendering Pipeline (URP / LWRP).
Colr is the set of shaders designed to make coloring of objects quick and easy. Colr helps you achieve stylish and consistent look for your game by letting you select colors of material sides directly, bypassing lighting.
• Color everything: apply directional (per-side) GRADIENTS and/or SOLID colors to objects; fill skybox with gradient
• Uses no lighting, thus performs fast and has a clean look.
• Mobile friendly
• Can use diffuse texture maps if needed, but does not require them in any way. • Adjustable. A variety of handy parameters provided for you to tweak
• Easy to use. Can be used on any object, just assign the shader to a material
• Includes three different demo scenes with lots of presets and models