SoundToolKit is based on real-time simulation of acoustic phenomena that occur in real life due to geometry and scientifically measured materials used in particular scene.
Thanks to advanced degree of automation, SoundToolKit allows game developers to shift their attention to more crucial matters while getting immersive, dynamic 3D sound generated out-of-the-box by a dedicated audio engine.
On top of that SoundToolKit plugin extends that with a set of useful features for game developers:
- Over 100 predefined types of acoustic materials based on scientifically measured, real-life materials, such as wood, concrete, glass etc.
- Dedicated asset for easy creation of custom acoustic materials
- Extensive dynamic settings available for runtime configuration
- Advanced diagnostics and extensions which allow flexible and easy to use engine management, e.g enabling rendering of sound paths calculated by the engine in real-time
SoundToolKit comes with a multitude of features:
- Real-time audio processing based on actual game scene geometry
- Automatic and dynamic reverberation based on provided scene geometry
- Different acoustic materials which boost overall sound experience
- 3D sound with a HRTF capability
- Ability to affect acoustic medium properties
- Real-time simulation of various acoustic phenomena:
- Distance attenuation
- StkGameModule (Runtime)
- StkEditorModule (Editor)
Number of Blueprints: 0
Number of C++ Classes: 20
Network Replicated: No
Supported Target Build/Development Platforms: Windows64, CPU with AVX support