Hyper Scalable Interaction System V2: Interact with any object in the world the easy and scalable way. Perfect for systems that need any interaction like inventory, puzzle, building, quest, dialogue, farming, etc.
Advanced Interaction System
Interact with any object in the world.
Implemented in an abstract way so you can use it easily on any system without any problem.
Dynamic interact icons (E key)
Shows dynamic interact text (Hold E to X)
Shows interactable in radius so they can be found easily. Handy for when in a Forrest or in the dark.
Predefined interaction types like Interact, Toggle, Grab
Works easily via interfaces
Advanced logic options: e.g. Turn these off and these on when button is down. Optional reverse.
Many advanced examples
Intractable Pull Chain
Doors and fireplaces
Hyper is empowering virtual world builders like yourself. Eric Ruts is running it and is the creator of all assets.
I would like you to focus on the creative side of your project, and I want to provide you with the building blocks to kickstart your dream. I have spent years of work on the assets I have made available and you are able to leverage that knowledge and work on your project! Please feel free to share your projects in Discord or via mail! I would love to know what awesome things you are working on.
The best and nothing less. Our core principles keep our assets the top of what’s available.
· Complete and flexible, I include the most common use cases for most types of games in our products.
· Data-Driven approach, so adapting is easy. We provide spreadsheets for mass edits.
· Flawless integrations.
· Blueprint only, so we keep it accessible for you and your complete team.
· Extensive documentation, I try to comment on everything in the code. Besides that, the systems come with documentation after verification. I try to not only explain what happens by also why. I want you to be able to learn.
· I aim for my assets to be production-ready.
Example Images and content
On the product page, I use some example images of how it can look in a populated scene. That populated scene is not included. The scene in the example area is. Check out the demo for the full experience!
I expect it to work on all platforms, only tested on windows
Main logic implemented in actor components so you can drag and drop it on an actor
Includes advanced functions to trace in radius and trace for interactable and switch on interaction types.
Multiplayer Survival Framework
All my v2 assets van be combined to a Multiplayer Survival Framework. Check out the details in the discord to get early access!